Well we have returned this week, and I am so excited for 19-20, with so much to look forward to :
- 4th consecutive year of positive results, rising in all measures
- Our biggest ever Academy -increasing numbers in Yrs 7 and 12
- Great blend of new and experienced staff, with last years’ trainees going from strength to strength
- Middle leaders continuing to develop and hone their skills
- Great Academy environment with a team of non-teachers working like the proverbial swan in supporting progress
- Teaching and learning moving forward with the development of our classroom practice through Rosenshine’s principles and new technology
- Performance management that has consistency and transparency and supports both academy progress and staff rewards and recognition
- A great community of staff, students and parents, all working together!
We are off to a wonderful start- year 7s have settled in well, as well as our new staff and the positivity and collegiality in the air is wonderful.
Let us make 2019/20 an Academic year to remember!
Our Personal Learning Network begins on Tuesday 10th September at 7:50am. Room A203.
First Topic- Setting the bar for Success
See you then.